Datapipe architects, deploys and manages multi-platform hybrid IT solutions for the enterprise, including traditional IT, public, private and hybrid clouds.
Datapipe delivers operational excellence globally, through a team of experienced professionals, best of breed IT management applications and next generation data centers.
- Datapipe Enables ToolBank USA to Provide Mobile Unit for Tool Lending in Disaster Areas.
- Lionsgate turned to Datapipe for the managed services necessary to monitor and optimize their SharePoint environment on AWS.
- D+M Group consolidated its 15 data centers into three of Datapipe’s global facilities in Hong Kong, the UK and Somerset, N.J.
- Presidio contacted Datapipe and presented them with the challenge of migrating all their existing data, managing their Oracle database.
- When the International Rescue Committee needed help off-loading their IT burden, Datapipe provided the hosting and managed services they required.
- Provade turned to Datapipe to overcome a number of challenges in moving to a single database for their application.
- Since April 2011, Datapipe has hosted the ENWORKS Online Resource Efficiency Toolkit software, which tracks more than 39,500 individual environmental improvement projects.
- Lotaris selected Datapipe as its trusted partner to implement a hybrid solution deploying dedicated machines, community and private cloud infrastructure.
- CloudPlatform is helping Datapipe drive top line growth and bottom line efficiencies.
- Gateway's systems handle the credit card data of millions of consumers every year. They needed a new IT partner who could meet the scaling, security, and compliance demands of their growing business.
IT Process and Compliance
Global team of experienced professionals and next generation data centers
Deep security, process, compliance and service management expertise
Integrated managed services for highly available, secure enterprise class applications