Our partners are proven industry leaders – experts in their fields who work with us to provide you with optimal solutions and services and the very best in cost-efficient security and reliability. Our partners fully understand the mission critical nature of what we do and who we serve. They share our commitment to understanding your business and delivering smart, powerful, long-range management services designed to put your organization in the ideal position to succeed.
Datapipe Partner Enablement Program
Designed to offer a range of benefits and tools to enable partners to drive their revenues forward, the Datapipe partner program allows all participants to offer a range of enterprise class mission critical IT solutions to their clients including:
- Managed Hosting
- Stratosphere™ Cloud Computing Platform
- Datapipe Managed Amazon Web Services
- PCI-DSS Compliant Hosting Services
- Hybrid Cloud Services
|Referral Partner||Alliance Partner||Global Partner|
- Dedicated Channel Development Manager to manage the Partnership
- Marketing resource to develop joint marketing plans related to demand generation
- Access to named technical resources to help design solutions and to support you on pre-sales activity
Technical and Customer Support
- Datapipe provides both technical and customer support to both you and your customers
- Datapipe offers Technical support 24 x 7 across all its managed hosting platforms
All Datapipe Alliance and Global Partners benefit from defined marketing support
- Ad-hoc funding
- Partner logos
- Demand generation
- Joint events
- Fund case studies
Datapipe provides a granular reward scheme to their partner community. This allows partners to benefit from an increasing level of discount depending upon the volume and amount of business written within any Financial Year.
Partners will own the customer from a billing perspective and benefits from retaining the account ownership.
Alternatively, if a Partner wishes to refer an opportunity (Referral), they will be rewarded with a commission payment.
For Partners achieving a certain level of financial spend and subject to certain criteria a marketing fund is also available to support joint demand generation programs.
Workshops, Briefing and Accreditation
Datapipe provides briefing and training to Partners, these can include dedicated workshop sessions either at the partner site or at Datapipe premises to ensure both parties extract the maximum benefit from the relationship.
These can also take the form of product and technical briefings or lead-generation planning.