Mission-critical storage management services
The storage and protection of your data is critical to the ongoing success of your organization. Our managed storage engineers are ready to protect your critical information, safeguarding against the possibility of data loss due to hardware failure or human error.
The benefits of Datapipe managed storage services
Optimize storage usage
Our talented storage engineers provide systems architecture, design and implementation, and ongoing utilization planning and tuning.
Save time and money
The cost and complexity of managing enterprise storage infrastructure in-house represents a significant challenge for most businesses. Our storage engineers apply their extensive experience in providing 24x7x365 management and optimization.
Maximize existing investment
We recognize that you may have already made a significant capital and time investment into a storage solution for your organization. Whatever your needs, our complete range of services is available on equipment owned either by you or provided by Datapipe.
Bullet-proof backup and restoration services for legacy-defining IT moments
Datapipe provides a variety of backup storage options to meet your distinct needs, based on type, retention time, file size/backup time, and recovery time requirements.
Datapipe storage backup service feature:
- Hard-drive based backup system
- SAN/NAS capable snapshot backup system
- Monitored backups to ensure job completion
- Quick restore of large datasets via snapshots
- Stored in PCI Level 1 compliant data centers
- Encrypted MPLS moves data for off-site backups
- Dedicated backup options available
- Fully customizable backup scheduling
- Dedicated backup network port for each server
- Restore requests via Datapipe One client portal
- System state backup for bare metal restores available
Choose your storage model. We'll manage it.
Storage Area Network
A high-performance SAN storage solution with flexible capacity and processing power enables enterprises to extend their resources on-demand and rapidly adapt to changing business needs.
- Dedicated and shared
- Compatibility with compliance requirements for the segregation of data
- High availability
- Larger storage requirements
- Dedicated storage array for stand-alone solutions
- Connected via low latency, high-performance network
Network Attached Storage
Specifically designed for high read/low write uses, Network Attached Storage facilitates updates to load-balanced web server solutions.
- Near line, fiber channel
- Highly redundant
- Virtually unlimited capacity
- Storage-on-demand platform
- Facilitates updates to load-balanced web server solutions
Hybrid Cloud Storage
Datapipe provides multiple client-customized storage options to meet your hybrid cloud requirements.