Colocate in our purpose-built data center facilities on four continents
Datapipe’s Colocation Services provide clients with the network infrastructure, physical security controls, power management and facility space needed for the continued functionality of critical hardware.
The benefits of collocating with Datapipe
Many businesses own the hardware necessary to facilitate core operations, but lack the resources to properly power, cool, house and protect this equipment. Take advantage of our experience and infrastructure to enhance your return on investment while reducing CAPEX, OPEX and TCO.
Cut costs for infrastructure
Colocation in Datapipe's state-of-the-art facilities lets you control in-house infrastructure costs such as bandwidth and network.
Our intelligent, redundant managed network infrastructure and proprietary routing technology delivers speed, reliability, and virtually unlimited scalability.
Grow with flexibility
As your business grows, the flexibility to scale your solution quickly and easily becomes critical. Collocating with Datapipe lets you quickly expand your IT infrastructure.
Expand your global reach
Need to grow internationally or adhere to data sovereignty regulations? Our global data center locations are ready to accommodate you.
Remote hands support
Fully customized remote management is available to provide basic on-site first-line maintenance and support, as well as more advanced services.
More than colocation: robust management and security
Off-load infrastructure management to our pros
Datapipe's full suite of managed services are available to colocation clients. With managed colocation, our expert staff provides 24x7x365 support, monitoring, and management of client-owned equipment within our highly-secure and redundant facilities.
Our available managed colocation services include:
- Server and application monitoring and recovery
- Configuration management/assistance
- Operating system security and application patches
- 100% network uptime guarantee
- 24x7x365 immediate live phone support
- DNS services
- Remote reboot capability
- Full server administration services
- Advanced SLA
- Data backup and restoration
Physically secure mission-critical data
Datapipe's data center facilities exceed the rigorous compliance standards of most security-sensitive industries. They're the perfect place to secure your mission-critical assets and applications.
In addition to extensive technical security controls, our physical data center security measures include:
- Expert security and support engineers onsite 24x7x365
- Security personnel patrolling at all times
- Code of conduct reviews for all facility staff
- Strict access policies, requiring all visitors to pass through multiple levels of security and be escorted at all times
- Badge/photo ID access screening and biometric access screening for added levels of security
- Motion sensors and security breach alarms protecting restricted areas