Web Application Firewall
Datapipe’s Web Application Firewall (WAF) service leverages Imperva’s SecureSphere Web Application Firewall to aid in the prevention of web attacks and associated costly data breaches and downtime. SecureSphere WAF combines automated application learning with up-to-date protection polices and signatures from the Imperva Application Defense Center.
The Datapipe security team will work directly with the application owners to fine tune the WAF and provide seamless integration with your applications. A secure onboarding process ensures you receives maximum protection from the WAF. This includes, but is not limited to, configuring the WAF to analyze specific websites, SSL traffic decryption, whitelist and/or block IP addresses, threat reputation services, and geographical blocking. Clients can quickly analyze blocked security threats with graphical reports delivered via email.
- Automatically learns web application structure and user behavior
- Updates Web defenses with research-driven intelligence on current threats and large-scale automated attacks
- Identifies and blocks traffic originating from malicious and fraudulent sources
- Provides business-relevant reporting and alerts
- Multiple deployment options
- Scalable, Reliable and Flexible
- Assists client in addressing PCI requirements