DDoS Protection Services
Datapipe's physical and cloud-based WAF and DDoS mitigation solutions safeguard your critical data and network performance by utilizing proven principles to ensure swift response and total protection without disruption of service.
Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks are weapons of mass disruption. Unlike access attacks that penetrate security perimeters to steal information, DDoS attacks paralyze Internet systems by swamping servers, network links and network devices (routers, firewalls, etc.) with bogus traffic. DDoS attacks not only target individual Web sites or servers at the edge of the network - they subdue the network itself.
As the weapon of choice for hackers, political "hacktivists" and international cyber-terrorists, more complex, challenging DDoS attacks are always on the horizon. A constant state of vigilance is required.
That's where Datapipe comes in. We pair leading technology and 24/7 Network Operations Center manned by experienced security experts to ensure enterprise-grade uptime SLA, mitigate your risk, and reduce costs associated with DDoS attacks.
24/7 Managed DDoS Protection Services
When a DDoS attack is launched against your network, our professionals and systems are vigilant and ready to ensure seamless business continuity through:
- Early Detection - Our early detection monitoring immediately identifies early signs of a DDoS attack, allowing us to prevent the disruption of data flow.
- Swift Diversion - Our state-of-the-art systems divert data packets destined for the target device to an appliance for treatment.
- Data Verification - Datapipe analyzes traffic and filters the bad data packets from the good data packets, isolating malicious traffic and preventing it from impacting performance.
- Continuous Forwarding - Our systems do not disrupt the flow of “good” traffic, allowing legitimate transactions to complete and maintain business continuity.
Cloud-Based DDoS protection with Imperva Incapsula
In addition to our standard DDoS mitigation and web application firewalls offered within our data centers, we offer cloud-based web DDoS and WAF protection, perfect for mitigating DDoS and web application attacks in the cloud, where deploying hardware-based appliances are not possible.
This managed security service, powered by our partnership with Imperva's Incapsula technology is an easily integrated, global solution that intelligently profiles incoming traffic in real-time to block even the latest web threats, from scrapers and spammers to sophisticated Injection and XSS attacks, as well as mitigating network and application DDoS attacks. In addition, outgoing traffic is accelerated and optimized through caching and optimization techniques.
Key offerings of the new service include:
- Automatic always-on detection & triggering of “under attack” mode
- Zero business disruption based on transparent mitigation with minimum false positives
- End-to-end protection against the largest and smartest DDoS attacks
- Provisioned without the need for hardware or software installation, integration or changes to the website
Our service is built to handle the largest volume-based attacks, such as SYN flood and DNS amplifications, and also mitigates sophisticated application layer attacks by implementing advanced and progressive challenge mechanisms. The service automatically and transparently mitigates DDoS attacks with minimum false positives, so that site visitors won’t know that the site is under attack.
We also offer real-time dashboards for monitoring and analyzing attacks as they happen, and a dedicated 24/7 network operations center (NOC), manned by experienced security experts, in order to ensure enterprise-grade uptime SLA when under attack.
Enhanced DDoS Protection for Applications on AWS
While Amazon Web Services and other public clouds offers basic DDoS mitigation, a client server hit by an application DDoS attack (layer 7) may not be mitigated. And, cloud users who suffer a massive network DDoS attack (layers 3 and 4) can receive a significant bandwidth charge at the end of the month.
Datapipe and Incapsula strengthen these cloud offerings by providing advanced DDoS protection, utilizing traffic inspection and other advanced capabilities to help enterprises to maximize the performance and availability of their web applications. The dynamic CDN offering also complements Amazon’s CloudFront Static CDN offering. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, our Solution Architects can design a complete AWS or hybrid environment based on reference architectures, best practices, and client-specific requirements.