PCI DSS Compliant Hosting & Cloud Solutions
When you utilize Datapipe for PCI DSS compliant managed hosting, you are partnering with one of the best. We were one of the first hosting providers in the world to achieve PCI DSS Level 1 service provider status, which is the highest, most rigorous status in the industry. And we are one of the only hosting providers trusted with direct connectivity into three major credit card networks. You’re safe with us.
The PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) provides a definitive set of data security requirements for organizations in the Payments Industry. Meeting these standards is essential for keeping your company’s sensitive financial information safe and, just as importantly, letting your clients know they can trust your organization with their financial data.
At Datapipe, our PCI compliant hosting solution is based on industry-proven methodologies and best-of-breed service offerings. We believe in surpassing compliance expectations, and our PCI ISA and CISSP certified professionals have designed our compliance solutions to meet or exceed all PCI merchant and service provider requirements.
Datapipe delivers a comprehensive suite of PCI DSS 3.0 compliant public cloud, private cloud, dedicated server and hybrid options, giving your company the confidence and flexibility to run your security-sensitive financial operations in the environment that works best for you.
PCI Compliance Management
In addition to delivering PCI compliant infrastructure, Datapipe offers complete compliance management services. We take on the entire compliance process, from planning to execution to maintenance. This gives your technical staff more time to focus on core strengths and more important business objectives.
Other benefits of Datapipe’s PCI compliance management services include:
- Save Money – The cost of PCI compliance decreases significantly when you leverage a managed hosting provider's existing and previously-audited data center infrastructure.
- Achieve Compliance Quickly – We can help you reach PCI compliance faster, and deliver ROI faster, because all the standards, precautions, security and support required by the PCI DSS are already in place.
- Avoid Fines – Working with Datapipe’s PCI compliance management services protects your business from fines and other penalties that may be levied on non-compliant organizations.
- Stay Up-To-Date – Datapipe is an active member of the PCI Security Standards Council Our policies are audited annually by a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA).
- Pass Audits Faster – Our PCI compliance experts guide you through the entire audit process. They know how to work most efficiently with the PCI compliance QSAs to achieve your ROC (Report on Compliance) faster and with less interruption to your business.
PCI Compliant Data Centers and Cloud Solutions
Datapipe’s PCI compliant data centers provide our clients with secure, dependable hosting environments and world-class customer support services. To guarantee protection, our data centers feature:
- Full-time on-site engineers
- Multiple layers of physical security, including state-of-art surveillance systems, biometric access screening and motion sensors
- Ability to withstand one or more worst-case failure scenarios with no critical impact on services
- Redundant power and networking
- Facility-wide fire suppression systems
Our data centers are strategically located in the world’s most influential technical and financial markets. These state-of-the-art facilities allow us to provide you with global reach, scale and organizational agility - wherever you are and whenever you need it.
Enabling PCI Compliance for the Entire Payments Ecosystem
PCI compliance affects every organization within the credit card payment chain. This includes merchants, software solution developers, independent sales organizations (ISOs), payment processors and gateways. Each has its own needs and challenges, but all must abide by PCI standards.
Datapipe has the resources, expertise, experience and dedication necessary to enable PCI DSS 3.0 compliance for the entire payments ecosystem. Our professionals understand the level of effort needed to meet compliance requirements from organization to organization, depending on business type, the number of transactions processed yearly, card processing practices and infrastructure. We will work directly with you to deliver a PCI compliant hosting solution that perfectly fits your specific requirements.
Whatever PCI compliance level you are at, you can rest assured Datapipe knows exactly what your business needs to be compliant. You won't need to hire experts to manage your compliance nor will you need to build a secure and compliant infrastructure yourself. We'll help you achieve compliance quicker and more cost effectively than would be possible in-house, allowing you to focus on your business and engage with your customers confidently and securely.