Hardware Management services provide clients with Datapipe’s personnel, facilities, and expertise to manage/maintain all equipment, hardware, and firmware on a 24x7x365 basis. Datapipe tests, approves, installs, and configures all components as a part of this service. Monitoring services are available to Hardware Management clients.
Datapipe's Hardware Management services deliver the following key benefits:
- Time and cost savings associated with procuring, installing, and housing hardware
- Access to certified personnel, best practices, and controlled policies
- Experience in managing a multi-vendor environment
- Access to strategically placed world-class data centers
- Hardware recommendations based on availability (including projections for end of life), reliability (through vast case use and maintenance experience), performance and related attributes
Datapipe works jointly with each vendor to understand their technology roadmap. This interaction increases the understanding of key product evolution initiatives, features, pricing, performance standards, technical specifications, and timing of update and new product rollouts. Datapipe uses input received from client evaluations, strategic business reviews, and feedback from the sales process to determine key technology requirements and gaps.