Press Releases: 2016
Datapipe Ranked Number One in 2016 Talkin’ Cloud 100 Research Report
Innovative Managed Service Provider recognized for significant growth and client-centric approach to services
Jersey City, New Jersey – September 20, 2016 – Datapipe, a leader in managed cloud services for the enterprise, has been awarded the top rank in the 2016 Talkin’ Cloud 100 research report. Datapipe was recognized for its client-centric approach to developing innovative products and delivering superior client services.
The Talkin’ Cloud 100 recognizes cloud service providers that demonstrate industry-leading innovation and significant revenue growth. Managed Service Providers (MSPs) that make the list are considered to be among the best in the cloud service provider space. In two years, Datapipe has gone from number 33, in 2014, to first, in 2016.
“Datapipe’s client-driven approach has played a large role in the significant and strategic growth our company has experienced over the last few years,” said Robb Allen, CEO, Datapipe. “We are proud to be recognized for these services and ranked best among our peers by Talkin’ Cloud.”
It has been a marquee two years for Datapipe, complete with innovative product and service launches, partnerships with industry-leading companies, and strategic acquisitions that set the standard for global MSPs. Company milestones that led to the jump in ranking include:
- Acquiring GoGrid and becoming an industry leader in “1-Button” multi-cloud solution for big data deployments
- Becoming one of the first MSPs to provide managed services for Microsoft Azure
- Achieving AWS Managed Service Provider Partner status
- Launching 2Factor Secure Cloud Access, a collaboration with cloud security provider FortyCloud, to secure AWS environments for enterprises
- Introducing Automation Services for AWS to optimize frameworks and strengthen AWS service delivery
- Partnering with DataStax to provide flexible and secure custom managed database solutions for big data workloads on AWS
- Acquiring AWS automation expert DualSpark to enhance Datapipe’s all-in-one user experience
- Introducing Managed Cloud for Office 365, building on the company’s existing portfolio of Microsoft managed solutions
- Acquiring Advanced AWS Consulting Partner, Adapt, to expand the company’s UK presence
The annual report, which includes cloud service providers, cloud aggregators, cloud brokers, Value-Added Resellers (VARs,) and MSPs, also takes into account company annual growth when determining rankings.
Details about the Talkin’ Cloud 100 report and a list of all recognized companies are available at: http://talkincloud.com/tc100
A next generation MSP, Datapipe is recognized as the pioneer of managed services for public cloud platforms. Datapipe has unique expertise in architecting, migrating, managing, and securing public cloud, private cloud, hybrid IT, and traditional IT. The world’s most trusted brands partner with Datapipe to optimize mission-critical and day-to-day enterprise IT operations, enabling them to transform, innovate, and scale. Backed by a global team of experienced professionals and world-class interconnected data centers, Datapipe provides comprehensive cloud, compliance, security, governance, automation, and DevOps solutions. Gartner named Datapipe a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting.