Press Releases: 2011
Datapipe, LinkSource Technologies and Masergy Partner to Deliver Secure Private Cloud Services
Jersey City, NJ — January 25, 2011 — Datapipe, a leading provider of managed services and data center infrastructure for IT and cloud computing, LinkSource Technologies , a leading provider of telecommunications and IT consulting services, and MASERGY, a global provider of secure virtualized network services to enterprises, have announced a partnership to deliver a Class of Service (CoS)-enabled Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) connection utilizing Stratosphere®, Datapipe’s global cloud computing platform.
The solution meets the growing demand for private cloud computing and on-demand dynamic bandwidth for network optimization and cost control. Through this partnership, LinkSource will provide consulting, implementation services and day-to-day expertise leveraging Datapipe’s global cloud computing platform, infrastructure and managed services. MASERGY will leverage this partnership to extend its client offerings beyond its IP-based network and provide cloud services with dynamic bandwidth management to its enterprise and multi-location customers.
Clients can utilize Datapipe’s cloud services as additional compute nodes on their private, secure, MASERGY-powered, MPLS network. The partnership’s cloud technology delivers multiple benefits including:
- Security – Allows applications to run on a private network without coding or encryption
- Flexibility – Permits assignment of applications to a higher service plane for priority applications that must be protected from congestion across the local loop
- Simplicity – Supports entire enterprise application deployment on a single corporate network
- Scalability – Allows companies to control bandwidth without adding additional circuits or hardware
- Performance – Allows companies to prioritize their corporate applications across six unique CoS (Class of Service) levels for improved application transport
- Expertise and Management – Allows companies to focus on their core competencies while achieving the highest level of performance, security and service
“We create and provide forward-thinking technology solutions with the highest level of support and service for enterprise and multi-location companies of all sizes,” said Curt Lewis, CEO of LinkSource. “After more than a year of extensive testing and connectivity evaluations, we are confident this partnership delivers a robust and cost-effective private cloud solution for our clients. LinkSource is fully committed to assisting our clients as they transition to this leading edge technology.”
“Enterprises need secure, reliable and scalable network connectivity to ensure the full potential of any cloud computing service,” said Geoff Kreiling, product manager of MASERGY. “This partnership will provide enterprises with seamless connectivity along with enhanced visibility and control of their data and ensure that migrating enterprise data from their current infrastructure to a cloud environment happens smoothly.”