GoGrid - A Datapipe Company
On January 20, 2015, Datapipe acquired Big Data Multi-Cloud Pioneer GoGrid, an industry leader in multi-cloud solutions for Big Data deployments. GoGrid’s proprietary orchestration and automation technologies are unique in the market, providing 1-Button deployment for Big Data solutions that speed creation and results of new cloud projects. Click here to read the press release.
Expanded Solutions and Support for Legacy GoGrid Customers
As a Datapipe client, you can expect the enterprise-class service and support that has positioned Datapipe as a leader in the industry:
- In 2014, the American Business Awards again honored Datapipe with a “Customer Service Department of the Year” award.
- Datapipe was named a leader in the 2014 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Enabled Hosting.
- Datapipe has accrued an outstanding 100% uptime record over the past eight years.
You now also have access to Datapipe’s broad portfolio of managed hosting and cloud services, world-class network, and global data center footprint. Datapipe is the only provider in the market today that delivers fully managed hybrid IT solutions that seamlessly integrate the leading public cloud platform, AWS, with managed private clouds and physical infrastructure.
To learn more about your expanded service offerings, please contact your account representative orRequest a Quote.
How to Contact GoGrid Support
- Open ticket at my.gogrid.com
- USA: 1-877-946-4743
- INT: +1-415-869-7444
- Billing: 1-415-869-7448
- View system status at http://www.gogridstatus.com