Amsterdam One Data Center
Datapipe’s Amsterdam facility serves as an important hub for international clients to interconnect with each other and to connect directly into the heart of Europe’s network topology. It features state-of-the-art power and cooling capabilities, robust physical security and premium network connectivity.
Datapipe offers Amazon Web Services Direct Connect at this facility.
Colocation is available at this facility, along with Datapipe’s comprehensive managed IT services.
- N+1 cooling facility
- Cooling towers in N+1. Chillers in N+1
- Cooling circuits in 2N. CRAC-units in N+2
- High-density fog, localized operation on a sprinkler-per-sprinkler basis
- Addressable analog point fire detection system using optical detectors operating a double-knock protocol
- Cutting-edge VESDA fire detection system
- CCTV camera coverage with access control and integrated alarm system, all doors, including cages, secured with access card scanners
- 24x7x365 security staff, strictly enforced security procedures
- 24x7x365 facility and network monitoring
- Fireproof door, security officer in armored office window, secured mantrap, turnstiles to access data center and card reader for room entry
- 2.0 Kva/m2 with standard cold corridor cabinet configuration providing power densities up to 18Kva per cabinet
- N+1 redundancy - Distributed parallel redundancy from multiple LV boards
- Distributed redundancy configuration autonomy time of two days of full load of the data center