As the excitement and activity continue at re:Invent, Datapipe made some announcements of our own today. I’m pleased to announce we’ve received three new recognitions from AWS that demonstrate our commitment to helping clients migrate to and take advantage of the AWS Cloud.
More specifically, we’ve renewed our designation as a Premier Consulting Partner within the AWS Partner Network (APN) and are one of the first partners in the new AWS Public Sector Partner Program and AWS Service Delivery Programs, both announced at re:Invent. Here’s more detail about each program:
AWS Service Delivery Program
- We have achieved AWS Service Delivery Partner status for Amazon CloudFront, Amazon Aurora, AWS Database Migration Service, and Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL as part of the initial launch of the AWS Service Delivery program. This program is designed to highlight APN Partners who have a track record of delivering verified customer success for specific AWS services and skills.
- The new program launched at re:Invent helps customers find qualified APN Partners that provide expertise in a specific service or skill area. To qualify, we had to pass service-specific verification of customer references and a technical review, meaning customers can be confident they are working with partners that provide recent and relevant experience.
- AWS also launched its new AWS Partner Solutions Finder portal to help clients, partners and AWS field sales reps find qualified partners using a variety of criteria. The new Service Delivery Program is included as well as other programs and competencies that Datapipe holds including AWS competencies in Migration, Oracle, Microsoft Solutions and more.
AWS Public Sector Partner Program
- We’ve also been nominated as a partner of the new AWS Public Sector Partner Program, which recognizes partners with solutions and experience in delivering government, education, and non-profit missions around the world.
- We are one of the few managed service providers that holds this recognition and is also FedRamp ready for AWS, meaning we are qualified to provide government agencies working with sensitive data with the highest levels of security and performance set by stringent compliance standards.
2017 Premier Partner Designation
- Additionally, we have renewed our Premier designation within the APN for 2017. The APN Premier Consulting Partner tier highlights APN Consulting Partners globally that have invested significantly in their AWS practice, have extensive experience in deploying customer solutions on AWS, have a strong bench of trained and certified technical consultants, have at least one APN Competency, have expertise in project management, and have a healthy revenue-generating consulting business on AWS.
- We have been an APN Premier Consulting Partner since its launch and as AWS pointed out in its partner keynote session yesterday – Datapipe is one of only nine partners that have been a partner for those five years.
Here’s a quick word from our CEO Robb Allen on these recent string of achievements: “We value these new recognitions that support our promise to deliver high value and guide clients on their AWS Cloud journeys. Being among the first to be recognized in the new AWS Service Delivery Program and AWS Public Sector Partner Programs highlights Datapipe’s deep experience helping businesses and government agencies successfully move their business to AWS.”