The 2015 Storage, Virtualization, Cloud (SVC) Awards are coming up in December and Datapipe has been named a finalist in three different categories: Managed Services Provider of the Year, Cloud Project of the Year, and Security Project of the Year. The latter nomination is for our Datapipe Access Control Model for Amazon Web Services (DACMA), which brings deeper and more secure AWS adoption to enterprises.
The voting period for the SVC Awards runs until November 13, and we need your help to win! Just visit the official SVC Awards voting page, fill out the appropriate information, and select Datapipe for the above three categories. Please share with your colleagues, as well. We really do appreciate your support.
It’s an honor to be nominated for all of these awards, and we’re proud of how DACMA has helped enterprise businesses–through AWS Trust Relationships and Security Token Services (STS) software, Datapipe is able to effectively manage your system without you having to hand over the keys to the system. This keeps you in complete control of both your virtual infrastructure and your data. Here’s a quick rundown of all that DACMA can do for businesses that utilize AWS:
- Helps enterprises that struggle with implementing AWS security capabilities, required security policies, and process transformations.
- Brings together security and compliance best practices (role-based access, multi-factor authentication, accountability tracking and managed support without granting access to administrator/root-level credentials).
- Uses AWS best practices, security processes and software for a complete access control platform security solution.
- Dramatically reduces the risk of disruption of service or data breach due to unauthorized access.
- The ideal solution for enterprises wanting to take advantage of managed services for AWS, but want to maintain control over their credentials and security access points.
Again, the voting period for the SVC Awards runs until November 13, and you can help us win! Just visit the official SVC Awards voting page, fill out the appropriate information, and select Datapipe for Company of the Year, Security Project of the Year, and Cloud Project of the Year. Please share with your colleagues, too. Thanks for the support!