New Relic, Inc. is the all-in-one web application performance management provider for the cloud and the datacenter. Its SaaS solution combines real user monitoring, server monitoring, application monitoring, and availability monitoring in a single solution built from the ground up. It changes the way organizations manage web application performance in real-time, enable developers and operations teams to quickly and cost effectively monitor, troubleshoot, and tune application performance.
Thousands of organizations depend on New Relic to keep their sites and applications fast and available, including customers 37signals, Groupon, Gilt Groupe, GitHub, Intuit, and Shopify.
New Relic provides multi-platform support for applications developed in Ruby, PHP, Python, Java, and .NET. New Relic also partners with leading cloud management, platform and hosting vendors to provide their customers with instant visibility into the performance of deployed applications. New Relic is a private company headquartered in San Francisco, Ca. New Relic is a registered trademark of New Relic, Inc.
Datapipe customers can start using New Relic Standard immediately at no charge by signing up today.
Key Features & Benefits
- Real User Monitoring: See exactly what real end users are seeing
- Server Monitoring: See your servers from the app perspective
- SQL/NoSQL Performance: View detailed performance analytics for your database
- Deployment History: View code deployments alongside app performance data
- Transaction Tracing: Zero in on problems fast, no matter where they occur
- Availability Monitoring: Get immediate alerts when apps go down, even for a minute
- Proactive Notifications: Be the first to know about issues or unusual behavior
- App Map: Quickly map app architecture
- Multi-language support: Ruby on Rails, PHP, Java, Python and .NET
- Enterprise-class functionality including:
- Real user monitoring including performance of all end-user page requests.
- Server monitoring including metrics on CPU usage, physical memory, network activity, load averages, and more.
- Rich monitoring of application performance and response time down to the level of individual transactions.
- Tracing through the entire stack of application functionality down to individual application components, classes, methods, and more. Including the calls into the back end database.
- Simple product delivery via a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model
- Zero acquisition cost for customers
- Rapid time to value. New Relic works when first installed with no configuration required
- Just create an account on the and in 2 minutes you are ready to go!