Web Application Firewall
A Web Application Firewall (WAF) is essential for enterprises moving critical business functions to Web applications and Web services.
Deploying mission-critical business applications online brings a wealth of economic advantages, but increases security risks. Datapipe’s Web Application Firewall (WAF) inspects your web traffic to identify and/or block many attacks in real-time.
Datapipe utilizes dotDefender to deliver robust out-of-the-box security, with easy deployment and simplified maintenance. Packed with hundreds of "best practice" rules, dotDefender provides impenetrable firewall protection for some of the world's most sensitive websites including financial institutions, e-commerce websites, universities, government agencies and many other e-businesses. dotDefender delivers optimal protection against SQL injection, cross-site scripting, website defacement and many other types of attack techniques. Automatic updating ensures continuous security against new threats as they emerge. By installing dotDefender, companies are fully compliant with the PCI DSS 6.6 requirement to install a web application firewall in front of their web applications.
- Maximizes security with negligible impact on normal operations
- Scalable solution supports your distributed enterprise
- Out-of-the-box security policies get you safer faster
- Use of positive and negative security models provides maximum attack protection
- Supports existing IT infrastructure and easily integrates with leading Enterprise Management Systems
- Centralized reporting of security events across the enterprise keeps you informed and ready
- SQL Injection
- Cross-site scripting
- Parameter tampering
- Hidden field manipulation
- Session Manipulations
- Cookie poisoning
- Stealth commanding
- Backdoor and debug options
- Application buffer overflow attacks
- Brute force attacks
- Data encoding
- Unauthorized navigation
- Gateway circumvention
- Web server reconnaissance