Compliant Hosting & Cloud Services
Compliance is a vital requirement for organizations in healthcare, financial markets, and the government sector. We take your compliance needs seriously. Our industry-leading compliant hosting solutions are specifically designed to deliver security, performance and peace of mind to our clients. Our goal is not just to meet the requirements dictated by HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOX and FISMA, but to ensure a compliance record that reaffirms the security and integrity of your organization.
Achieving compliance independently is a major challenge for most companies. Regulations constantly change, making it difficult for organizations to know the latest requirements, and even more challenging to meet these standards. This puts organizations at risk of fines, sanctions and various other penalties. Furthermore, trying to remain compliant can occupy a huge percentage of an IT department’s time and energy, preventing personnel from pursuing higher-level projects. By taking advantage of Datapipe’s compliance management services, businesses can outsource this responsibility, reducing risk and maximizing in-house performance.
HIPAA Compliance Solutions
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) provides federal protections for individually identifiable health information held by Covered Entities (CEs) and their Business Associates (BAs), and gives patients an array of rights with respect to that information. The standards are meant to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the healthcare system by encouraging the widespread use of electronic data interchange in the U.S. health care system.
Datapipe's security-rich HIPAA compliant hosting solutions add enterprise-wide usability and industry-leading integrity for companies requiring HIPAA compliance.
PCI DSS Compliance Solutions
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) was introduced in 2004 as a minimum security baseline for merchants and service providers who store, process and transmit credit card data. The PCI DSS is a combination of individual security policies from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and JCB. For a data center to attain PCI compliance, the facility must pass an annual audit verifying security controls and procedures are in place, and they meet or exceed those outlined in the PCI DSS.
Because we believe in surpassing expectations when it comes to compliance, Datapipe’s PCI ISA and CISSP certified professionals designed our compliance management solutions to meet or exceed all PCI merchant and service provider requirements, delivering industry-leading security and reliability.
SOX Compliance Solutions
Sarbanes–Oxley (SOX) is a United States federal law that set new or enhanced standards for all U.S. public company boards, management and public accounting firms. The act contains 11 titles, or sections, ranging from additional corporate board responsibilities to criminal penalties, and requires the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to implement rulings on requirements to comply with the law. Datapipe offers fully managed SOX-compliant hosting solutions to clients as they outsource their financial data retention needs.
FISMA Compliance Solutions
The Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA), together with supporting standards developed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), defines how federal agencies must ensure the security of information and information systems under their control.
With deep FISMA compliance experience, world-class hosting facilities, and best-of-breed technologies, Datapipe can deliver secure, FISMA compliant hosting or FedRAMP-ready cloud solutions that enable your organization to stay focused on your primary mission.
Compliance Management Expertise
The most important component of any compliance management offering is the people. The most sophisticated technology in the world cannot keep a company safe and compliant if these tools are not in the hands of experienced, dedicated personnel.
At Datapipe, we make compliance expertise a priority. Each of our compliance management solutions is designed by experts who know how to work directly with an organization to understand its needs, goals and challenges. These professionals guide every step of the process, from consultation to planning to deployment to ongoing maintenance.
This expertise, combined with our commitment to customer service and best practices, ensures that Datapipe compliance management solutions deliver major benefits for all of our clients:
- By taking advantage of our compliant hosting offering, customers greatly reduce their overall risk. As new regulations arise, our strategies and tools evolve to meet these requirements.
- By offloading IT processes necessary for achieving compliance, organizations can become more productive and more effective. You can focus on core products and services while we take care of compliance management.
- Our experts are experienced at managing audits. We go beyond our competitors by managing the entire IT audit or assessment process, easing the burden and saving time for your organization.
Technology That Powers Compliance
With our unsurpassed compliance and security expertise and service, Datapipe sets the industry standard for excellence in managed compliant hosting. At Datapipe, we combine top-quality expertise with a range of advanced technologies to deliver guaranteed best-in-class compliant hosting solutions. This technology includes:
- Robust, high performing infrastructure. Datapipe’s enterprise-based network and infrastructure in our SSAE 16 SOC 1 data centers provides a solid foundation for every cloud and managed hosting solution.
- Tailored solutions. We offer managed cloud, dedicated hosting and hybrid cloud solutions, with customizable services to meet your compliance and performance needs.
- High availability, high reliability. To ensure business continuity, we have data centers around the U.S. and the world, from D.C. to San Jose and London to Hong Kong, with a fully redundant infrastructure with automated failover and offsite data replication.
- Seamless recovery. We offer mirroring, site recovery management, global load balancing, offsite backup, and a range of other managed services that improve business continuity and help you recover from a site outage.
- Flexible scalability. We provide the agility to scale your solution incrementally based on your needs now and in the future. We also offer the elasticity you may occasionally require to accommodate seasonal or cyclic needs for extra resources.
All of these solutions are designed to maximize productivity, efficiency and overall performance, all while ensuring your organization remains compliant at all times.