Federal Community Cloud Platform
Datapipe Government Solutions’ Federal Community Cloud Platform gives Federal Agencies and service providers the cloud efficiency and scalability the want, with the advanced security and compliance performance they demand.
Government agencies need security and flexibility to meet the stringent security standards under which they operate. The Federal Community Cloud Platform (FCCP) from Datapipe Government Solutions is the new secure choice in cloud hosting for federal agencies and the organizations who serve them.
The FCCP blends the cost benefits and scalability of public and community cloud computing, with the security and customization of a private cloud. Other community clouds exist, but only the Datapipe FCCP meets all relevant FISMA and FedRAMP controls while also providing the ability to meet individual agency requirements, including FISMA High controls.*
Our modular design makes security the top priority, but provides the cost-savings, flexibility and customization government agencies, software providers and systems integrators need to meet their own unique performance and security requirements.
The FCCP delivers a fully-managed cloud platform that doesn't stop at the hypervisor layer like a traditional FISMA-compliant IaaS solutions. We manage all the way through the virtual operating system, including delivering a hardened operating system built to DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) standards. Our support includes ongoing management and monitoring of all hardware and virtual components. These added managed security controls allow agencies to adopt a robust security posture while focusing on the application and database levels of their cloud environment.
- Cost savings, scalability and efficiency of community cloud computing
- Customizable security services offered by private cloud
- Datapipe Government Solutions manages all FISMA controls, allowing agencies to focus solely on application and database levels
- Physical “air gapped” solution including dedicated physical firewalls, physical host servers, and dedicated security and management tools provide a scalable infrastructure without sacrificing security
- Cloud Platform Modules protected by a common security layer to shield optional shared storage
- Application Infrastructure for Public Sector SaaS providers, System Integrators, and Value Added Resellers
- Fully managed and supported, 24x7
To learn more about the Federal Community Cloud Platform, contact Datapipe Government Solutions at 703-723-2329 or Request a Consultation.
* FedRAMP certification for the Datapipe Federal Community Cloud Platform is pending approval by the FedRAMP Joint Authorization Board (JAB) with completion scheduled for January, 2015. FedRAMP (The Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program) provides agencies and hosting providers with a standard approach for conducting security assessment, replacing varied and duplicative procedures across the government. All low and moderate cloud services leveraged by more than one office or agency must comply with FedRAMP requirements in 2014.